Our firm undertakes the dispute resolution of all kinds of entities in various legal fields regarding an extensive scale of matters. We undertake cases of companies and executives or VIP private person clients in legal proceedings such as commercial, real estate, administrative, financial, labour and family matters.
The scope of our services include the representation in arbitration and mediation proceedings. Such as in the arbitration court of the Chamber of Commerce. We stand by our client before the procedure starts and after the case has been resolved. Thus, we also take part in the trial preparation and testimony presentation, deposition, gathering and securing evidences, direct examinations and cross-examinations. Our proactive approach and eye for detail helps us to raise the chance of a positive outcome or to advise for a favorable settlement offer in due time.
Our services include particularly the following subjects below:
- arranging for amicable settlements
- starting lawsuits for claims for damages
- litigaton for compensation for non-performance
- litigation concerning defective or otherwise inadequate fulfilment
- administrative litigation
- finance, social contribution and taxation litigation
- litigation regarding family matters such as division of the spouses’ common assets, regulation of children, resolving and settlement of parent-child relationship, resolving of child benefits, family allowance, of the payment of alimony or maintenance
- litigations regarding questions of succession and inheritance
- alternative dispute arrangements like mediation or other third-party settlement scenarios
- labour litigations
Mr. Dr. Géza Katona, founder and managing partner of our office, is an arbiter of the Arbitration Court attached to the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry so that he has personal history as arbitrator of many years and having a valuable asset of experience regarding arbitration and extrajudicial settlement of legal disputes.